Wednesday, September 19, 2007

First time BLOG

Hi!
Here is Dianne's 1st attempt using a BLOG. Please be kind, as this sort of thing is very foreign to me. I cannot really believe that I am attempting this. I just hope that all the mystery will soon be revealed!!!!!! At the same time it has been a bit of a giggle. Sorry, hope that doesn't offend anybody. Perhaps it's because I am basically an outdoor person and would much prefer to be outside creating a garden than sitting at a computer.
Will sign off now until next time
Happy BLOGGING
Dianne

3 comments:

Scritty said...

Hi Di,
just think you could swap gardening tips on your blog. Hey how about posting a picture of what your garden looks like at the moment - I'd love to see it - I'm sure you've done heaps since I last saw it. Scritty aka Amanda

femalegardener said...

Hello Scritty
Good to hear from you. Would you believe that I don't have any pictures of my garden, but really need to rectify this. Watch this Space! femalegardener

Callmesir said...

Hello Di
The visiting Rockingham librarian would also like to see a photo of your garden. I have successfully used at least one of your gardening tips using newspapers